2014年7月29日 星期二

FEAR IS A LIE.

Today it is a free Tuesday, every week can only have time to relax and be able to do my own things one day, today to get up too late in the morning, wasted a lot of time, today talked a lot with my mother, me and my family relationship is very cold, this is is ChangBian big story.

The coming of the night, a person sitting in a coffee shop, write this article, just want to record every minute and second mood, let oneself have a full, how know yourself, now of I cherish the present every minute and second, perhaps because I never don't care about the time before, I don't know the importance of time, feel that time is now even money can't buy things, so I know how to cherish.

I now the goal is to go to Australia as soon as possible, to play to work, just want to go as soon as possible, don't want to waste my time, now, there is no life work every day, every day the busy work, in order to live and work, I know everyone in this way, but I don't want to busy work and to live every day, I want to have a job also want to have a life of life.


沒有留言:

張貼留言