2014年7月16日 星期三

Know Yourself


Long time no writing blog, middle has disappeared for a long time, also lost themselves, also learned a lot, now toward the goal, every day is very substantial.Recently began to like reading books, because can increase knowledge, can also understand yourself more, let the heart more strong. When you knowing what you want, a lot of things you think it is small, there is no need to care about, also won't affect you, because you clearly know, you are not the same with others.


Hope I can go to other countries to work as soon as possible, because I can't afford to waste my youth, I know I like what kind of life, is also very clear how life for me, so I'll go toward my goal, through all the countries, improve themselves, let my life with a lot of color.

沒有留言:

張貼留言